By Matt Calamia
Each week, BlueshirtsUnited.com will update Rangers fans on what the organization's prospects have done statistically over the past seven days for their respective teams in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, CHL and European leagues. For a full listing of all prospect statistics, click here.
Forward Anthony Duclair had two goals and five assists in three games this week for the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. The 2013 third-round selection now has 24 goals and 41 points in 31 games, good enough for seventh in the QMJHL.
American Hockey League
- Defenseman Conor Allen led all scorers this week with a goal and two assists in three games for the Hartford Wolf Pack. The 23-year-old who signed as a free agent with the Rangers in March, has four goals and nine points, along with 24 penalty minutes in 24 games this year, his first as a pro.
- Forward Oscar Lindberg and defenseman Danny Syvret each had a goal and an assist in three games, while Ryan Bourque notched his fourth goal of the season.
Canadian Hockey League
- Rangers 2014 fourth-round pick Ryan Graves picked up two assists this week for Charlottetown of the QMJHL. The 18-year-old blueliner has two goals, seven points and 48 penalty minutes in 31 games.
- Rangers 2012 first-round pick Brady Skjei picked up one assist for the University of Minnesota this week, giving him two goals and five points, along with a plus-9 rating in 15 games. The defenseman was also named to Team USA’s preliminary roster for next month’s World Junior Championship tournament.
- Rangers 2013 third-round pick Pavel Buchnevich was named to Team Russia’s World Junior camp roster. The 18-year-old has six goals and six assists in 31 games this year with Severstal of the Kontinental Hockey League.
- Calle Anderson notched one goal and one assist in three games this week for Malmo of the Allsvenskan. The 2012 fourth-round pick has two goals and nine points in 22 games this year.