Each week, BlueshirtsUnited.com will update Rangers fans on what the organization's prospects have done statistically over the past seven days for their respective teams in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, CHL and European leagues. For a full listing of all prospect statistics, click here.
American Hockey League
- Hartford Wolf Pack forward Danny Kristo continued his strong first full season in the American Hockey League this week, notching a goal and an assist in the team’s 4-1 win over the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Kristo is currently tied for second in goals among AHL rookies with nine, and tied for fourth among rookies in scoring with 16 points in 17 games.
- Andrew Yogan, Kyle Jean and Oscar Lindberg each added goals of their own, while Scott Stajcer finished the week 1-1.
Canadian Hockey League
- Rangers 2013 third round pick Anthony Duclair picked up a goal and an assist in one game this week for the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League in their 3-2 win over Chicoutimi. Duclair is second in the QMJHL with 22 goals — trailing just Anthony Mantha, Detroit’s first-round pick in last year’s draft — and is ninth overall with 33 points in just 24 games.
- Defenseman Ryan Graves, whom the Rangers selected in the fourth round of the 2013 entry draft, scored one goal this week for the Charlottetown Islanders of the QMJHL. The Yarmouth, Nova Scotia-native has two goals and three assists this season.
- Rangers 2012 first-round pick Brady Skjei registered an assist in Minnesota’s 4-1 win over rival Minnesota State last Friday night. Through 10 games, the defenseman has one goal and two assists and is a plus-8.
- Rangers 2012 second-round pick Cristoval ‘Boo’ Nieves notched an assist in the University of Michigan’s 4-3 win over Nebraska-Omaha last Saturday. Through 10 games this season, Nieves has one goal and five assists for the Wolverines.